Saturday, May 9, 2009

Work in Progress

In case you haven't noticed, I've been a little MIA these days. There's been a lot going on and I'm just trying to keep my head above water without taking in too much (gulp).

Don't go away -- something BIG is happening here tomorrow. (Psst: remember a little project with moms and their kids?)

PLUS, if you've won something from me in the past and thought, "hey - why hasn't that slacking mother of three sent out my prize," you are in LUCK! I'm checking it off my list today.

While you wait for the incredible, amazing, mind-blowing, life-changing changes here at T-O, let me ask you all...

How the heck do you get it all done? Do you find yourself drowning too? Tell me!

2 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

I still have my head above water with 2, but I'm sure after we add the third, I'll be asking YOU. What the heck, how the heck do you do it?!!

Happy Mother's Day! Can't wait to see the big project!!!

Ruth said...

I can definitely relate to how you are feeling. We recently went from 2 to 3, and I am amazed at how challenging the transition has been. I feel like I'm losing my mind! And now school is out, so my little breaks are over!!
Hang in there, Momma!