Sunday, February 15, 2009

Your Children Are Not Safe with Me

When a good friend entrusted me to watch her little ones the other day, I promised I would treat them like my own.

So when 13-month-old Max fell butt-first into a bucket, I responded quickly and did exactly what I would do with my own kids. Instead of pulling him out, saving him from the pain and humiliation of this seventies sitcom moment... I grabbed the camera.

Hey, I said I'd treat 'em like my own.


Speaking of my own... someone refused to miss out on the action and tapped into her dramatic side to reenact the moment. She thought it was funny 'til she couldn't get herself out either.


Man, these defenseless little kids are such easy targets.

7 comments:

Christina said...

I'm not seeing an issue here... ;) Hee-larious!

Anonymous said...

I would of the done the same thing!!! Maybe he was toot toot tooting along in the drum while he was stuck in it!!!

Anonymous said...

The above entry is from me!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

heehee so cute! :) I love it! And I would have done the same thing too! LOVE that lucy had to reenact! :) Adorable!

blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Adorable!!

The Family K. said...

Of course you have to get a picture. Duh...

Sarah said...

Ditto. Grab camera and document the moment first... help child... then laugh about it for a month! :)