Me... a smile award recipient? Surely you jest, Tiff!
Ok, I accept with appreciation and honor... the award that's traveling the blog world. Who says I never win anything?
Here are the Smile Award rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
Hmmm... 5 worthy bloggers. That's the easy part!
Sarah at Journey to Hannah Claire: Hands-down one of the smartest, funniest, and honest women out there. She keeps it together, makes me laugh and smooches strange men. Don't believe me? Check out her blog. The only reason I might not choose her is that I find it difficult to imagine she makes too many mistakes.
Andrea at Blogging Mama: My favorite chick in all of Germany. (ok, so she's the only one I know in Germany, but she's always writing about something cool and makes me want to be more artsy. And Andrea, expect a pic of my blogspace coming soon.
Jenny at Perfectly Disheveled: I love this woman so much I demanded she work at momlogic.com with me! Ok, maybe not demanded. But I think she's fantastic and I'm thrilled that my encouraging her to meet the peeps at ml worked out and now she's there full-time.
Rebecca at China, Baby!: Her sweetness and sense of humor is infectious. Check out how she dealt with an interesting situation this week! Love it!
Marina at Over the Rainbow -- Heart: She handles her three boys and her little lady with ease ... and honesty. And I'm so excited that our little girls will have each other and grow up near one another.
There are a few more mamas I would have chosen but some were already picked... and the rules say I can only choose five. Bah!