This week has been a whirlwind. Trying to plan a Friday night out with the girls, while Jeff pulls together a little party for my birthday has kept us both scrambling. Then there's that little responsibility called the kiddos.
But because things have been so... uh, interesting... I thought I would throw out a few situations going on this week and leave you to guess which one is my April Fool's Day trick!
Choose which situation is untrue below...
• Next Friday, I will be featured along with other moms on the CBS show The Talk, in honor of Autism Awareness month.
• I've been asked to be a regular guest on a radio show hosted by a fellow former-Bostonian, but who often stands on the other side of the fence when it comes to social, political and lifestyle issues. Knowing it's going to make me a target, I still said yes.
• I took a shower every day this week, and didn't resort once to my uniform of sweats and a hat.
• After two years writing a column for a popular parenting site, they've cut the column without notice. This, after our video series (pitched to us by them) was also killed mid-way through the project, ending work for both Jeff and me. Lemonade stand, here we come!
• My kids have turned a huge corner since launching Operation Eat Your Veggies in Fall '09 and are known to eat fruits and veggies several times a week -- sometimes with no complaining!
• Brady has completely taken on the persona of Justin Bieber and has driven us all to the bottle with his constant singing "Baby, baby..."
OK, which one is the un-truth? You decide!