Monday, October 5, 2009

Gone Fishin'

It's been a while since I posted.

I have nothing to give you but excuses...
We were working on the kitchen non-stop.
We had family in town.
I was juggling projects.
I went back to kindergarten and now have homework four nights a week.
I was planning a birthday.
My computer has issues.
I was working even more to pay for kitchen that cost MUCH more than insurance payment.
I caught something and felt yucky.
We went on vacation to Boston to see my family.
We had a baptism for Lucy.
Instead of seeing the sites, I saw the inside of an ambulance and I am now writing this from the ICU at Boston Children's Hospital. Brady is here with pneumonia and low oxygen levels.

All of it's true. I miss you guys. I have thoughts in my head that I'm dying to put out there. But I'm feeling an exhaustion inside and out that I can't put into words. Please don't stop checking in. But to give me a chance to catch my breath, I'll be featuring the posts of some very generous guest writers. You'll love them. And if you'd like to be among those guest bloggers, just leave a comment here.

Talk to you soon. xo