Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bringing in the Birthday with a Bang!

It just occurred to me recently that I've had this blog going for over two years. When I started, Jacob had just turned 3 and Brady wasn't even 2. And while Lucy had already been born, she was a peanut, just a few months old and beginning the journey to our family.

It's been nice recently looking back to past posts, remembering moments that have faded in my memory. Remember this from Brady's second birthday? Couldn't you just eat his cheeks? And then there was this one from his third bday. Hard to believe another year has flown by.



I have to say, I think it was his fourth birthday that really will keep him smiling. Because this year, we learned that instead of throwing big parties or spending lots of money on what we guess the kids would like... we'd do something that we know they'd be into. Stay tuned, I have lots of photos of the big event.

In the meantime, I'll give you three guesses what Grandma and Papa bought the birthday boy. The only downside is that it didn't include ear plugs. Not for the loud banging, but the fighting that occurs when everyone wants a turn at the same time.