Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day Dilemma

Post to come later today on Jacob's BIG day. But before that, I have a question for you all. This morning, I noticed there's a prominently displayed sign by the elementary school office, promoting the PTA. On it, there are TWO misused apostrophes. As I walked by, it was like I was slapped in the phase with bad punctuation. And if you know me, a travesty like that can NOT go unnoticed. In fact, my sister Terri and I like to laugh about all the misspellings and grammatical mishaps we notice in our everyday lives - that's how we roll.

As the PTA president walked by, I turned to Jeff and said "should I tell her?" On the one hand, it would correct the problem and not make the PTA look so illiterate. On the other, that's one quick way to get on the bad side of the school PTA prez.

What would you have done?