Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where in the World Is Jackie Mac?

Hey T-O readers,
We've got a big week ahead. I'll be off participating in the first ever blog-in, joining four fantastic people in writing on each other's blogs. While I'm away, you'll be in good hands here as they all come by to guest post for you.

Here's where you'll find me:
Tomorrow I'll be spending time on AgingBackwards.com with the time-defying Jackie Silver. Then Tuesday I'm over at TheDailyBlonde, filling in for the sassy Cheryl. Wednesday it's off to do Theduckwalk.com with my new friend Gwen, and then we're talking relationships Thursday with the honest and always thought-provoking Charles at TheProblemIsMen.com. I'll be back here on Friday to catch up with everyone with lots of stories, I'm sure!

I think you'll love all of the guest bloggers. Be sure to comment -- show 'em some love and share what you think.


No comments: