Monday, January 12, 2009

Top 3 Signs A Preschooler Feels Better

"I'M FLYING!"


IMPROMPTU PUSHUPS


"I AM SPIDERMAN!"

After Jeff "encouraged" me to go home to sleep last night, I was anxious to get back early this morning to check on Bubs. He was outside the nurses station putting on a show -- dance moves and all. Then he proceeded to drive a little trike around and request being pulled in a wagon through the pediatric ward. The doctor walked by laughing and said "I'll get his discharge papers."



I had to add this last one. Not because I wanted to share with the world how someone can age ten years in three days but because you can so clearly see the end of the black eye my darling daughter gave me last week. A 20 pounder has a whopper of a head butt.

7 comments:

CajunNan said...

So glad your boy is home and feeling better now! Get some rest mom!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear he is home and feeling much better! I was worried for all of you. :(

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

So happy yall are home and he is doing so much better :) Love the comment about him wanting to go BACK to hospital! :) heehee And YES those headbutts HURT! I know from Noah! So funny how many things all these taiwan treasures do alike! :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Room for More said...

Yea Brady! So glad he is home. Now off to bed with ya mom! ; )

Anonymous said...

Awww....so glad to see he is better. Black eye looks like it is slowly fading. get some sleep mama!

((HUGS))

momwithfaithandhope said...

So glad your baby is feeling better! Loved seeing his spiderman moves - that's proof - he's made a full recovery! Now, on to that eye - had no idea Miss Lucy could head butt so hard!! WOW - that's some serious stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're home and Brady is feeling better! I hope you can find some time to rest:) I have to comment on Brady's feet in the push up. A perfect Pilates V. He makes me proud!