Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mom and Daughter Unite Forever!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl in Taiwan who stole my heart -- in addition to the one who does daily here at home. If you remember back, I wrote about her here and here.

Well today, she's HERE, united with her mom, and soon to be home with her big sister and doting Daddy. It was a family a long time in the making and I hope you'll go over and send them a huge congratulations.



AND, this just in... Rebecca and her hubby have also been united with Mr. Owen in China! It's a big week for the two families. Go wish them well!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I am so excited to see little Chia Ling with her mommy! She is such a beautiful girl!

Expecting Good Things said...

Thanks Jackie! She is doing very very well! I'm just amazed at her personality. We're home! Her personality has shown itself more and more. She's such a sweet pea.
Holli