Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sing It Again, Jeff

Jeff entered into the holiday installment of the Quick Stop songwriting contest. Because really, what else do we have to do but raise three kids, play Santa, work, cook, bake, shop and get ready to throw a holiday for the family. Why not throw writing and recording a song into the mix?

I kid.

Listen to it HERE. I think his song is hilarious and I'm guessing those with a sense of humor will too. And if you think Becky the office drunk girl sounds familiar... I have no idea what you're talking about.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

PRAYING he does well! :)

hugs
Tami (who is heading over there to check it out!)
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

lorabelle said...

OMG Jackie you guys did such a good job! That is too funny...
I bet it's fun to party at your house! LOL
Lora

Tamera said...

it was good, however I was not able to understand everything that she said.....bad hearing on my part maybe

Anonymous said...

so simple yet so funny...
thanks to you after hectic schedule at my work ,I found a reason to laugh :-)