Miss Tiffanie, fabulous mother of two, tagged me. She must know how I've been sitting around wondering what to do with all my free time! Gosh, I'm just so booored with three kids 4-and-under.
Hmmm... seven random facts...
1. I have dreams of hosting my own radio show in this lifetime. The first step to that was doing an interview on espn radio for momlogic.com last Sunday (at 4:30 in the morning!)
2. I sometimes think I could benefit from anger management classes.
3. I hate bathroom humor -- farts and upset stomach jokes are a sure-fire way of making me leave the conversation and/or movie.
4. I often assume everyone else has their crap together and it's just me who doesn't. I imagine others' homes with clean closets, balanced checkbooks, and nutritional, steaming hot home-cooked meals being served at a regularly scheduled time.
5. For the first time ever, I truly and absolutely 100% feel like I have enough kids and one more would send me to the loony bin.
6. My maiden name was J.P. Morgan.
7. I love a good contest and or promotion so I've decided to let others who know me (no matter how much or little) comment below with a random fact about me. The winner will get a free coffee from Starbucks.
Since the usual cast of characters might stone me if I choose them to participate once again, I will branch out a little and choose some interesting blogs you may not have seen.
Daria at Boutique Cafe
Jen at Jen & Jeff's baby blog
Monica at Procrastination (just do it, don't procrastinate)
Kristine at Sailing On
Jeff at Jeff MacDougall
Kevin at Journey to Hannah Claire
Lora at Cole Connection
PS: If you used to be on my blogroll list and no longer see your name, it's because my new blog wiped them all out. So feel free to add to the comments if you want it back up there.
PPS: All prizes from former contests will be mailed this week so if you don't get it, please email me at email@example.com (Sarah, Yvonne and Christine)