Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Life Filled With Firsts



How does life fly by at warped speed yet drag at a snail's pace simultaneously? It's impossible to believe that my little one went to his very first Meet the Teacher Day at preschool. Of course, he's only in the 2-year-old class but he was such the little man walking down the long school hall this morning. It's bitter sweet seeing both boys move into a new chapter of their still-short lives.

It seems like yesterday I was pregnant for the first time, never mind the second. I really thought I would be pregnant forever. Does this mean I'll look back at this time waiting for Lucy and it too will be a faint memory? It's hard to believe that's true at this point.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Jackie, they are so cute. great to see you at the CPR class.

Hope your "pregnancy" will not last too long till Lucy comes home.

Judy