Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dedicated to My E-FFs

What's an E-FF? It's a BFF (best friend forever) with whom you communicate mostly online. When we were going through the adoption process, Tiff and Ramona were my support and place to laugh, cry and vent. Throughout the year-long wait for Lucy, Tiff -- who waited almost as long for Gracyn -- and I would say, "one day, we'll be at Disneyland with our little girls," along with Jaden, who was Lucy's SLC sister.

My relationship with these two incredible women is even stronger post-adoption. If there was ever a real, raw and honest place to turn -- they are it.

Details to follow but here we are... living the dream, with our little girls.


And don't forget to visit their blogs regularly... you can find them in my blogroll.

4 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Jackie,

I must say yor are blessed beyond measure to have two such great friends so close by (in the same state anyway!) and also that share the adoption bond and even more so the taiwan bond with you! What a wonderful treasure for all yall! I must tell you I so envy you that. I would love to have it but I look forward to the day when I can travel and meet some of my EFF's that I have not yet been blessed enough to meet face to face! I can't wait to hear more about your fun time there :) and see MANY more pictures! HINT HINT HINT! :)

hugs to ALL y'all,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Steve n Coco said...

I can't wait to hear this story! I have been looking forward to this for a long time (but, perhaps not as long as you!).
Be blessed,
Courtney

momwithfaithandhope said...

Love you!!

Ramona said...

Hey EFF! I think about now you're traveling again with the little tornado. We had a great time at Disneyland and more importantly, a much needed Taiwan mommy get together. You've got some pretty cool kids from the adorable tornado to the little cuddle monster to the precious wanderer. Can't wait for the next trip!