Friday, November 28, 2008

Full... of Thanks

Today, I will add what I'm thankful for as the day progresses...

8:00 a..m. I'm thankful that I just woke up. No kids woke up in the middle of the night... no one ended up in our bed and I got to sleep in for the first time in months.

9:00 a.m. I'm thankful for leftovers, even though I'm still full from yesterday.

10:00 a.m. I'm thankful for impromptu foot massage. Seriously, one minute I'm searching for Black Friday sales online and the next, I'm getting a foot rub from Jeff. Of course, I couldn't just enjoy it and instead spouted things like "what did you do? did you crash the car? am I dying?" because I couldn't believe he was just being sweet.

2:00-4:00 p.m. Two hour naps. Seriously, when does THAT happen?

5:00 p.m. even more leftovers. Ugh.

6:00 That even though I've cleaned the kitchen six times today, we have a kitchen to clean.

11:00 p.m. I actually watched a full-length feature with my husband with not one child waking up.

All in all, even with two kids stuffy and in need of breathing treatments, I am thankful. Good night.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I loved it! :) You are blessed!

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillgodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com