Sunday, November 23, 2008

7 Days of Thanks

No better time than the week of Thanksgiving to recognize all we're thankful for in the Mac house.

Today kicks off my seven days of giving thanks to all the things -- big and small -- that add to our lives. One thing I am thankful for... the sound of my three children belly laughing. Their infectious giggles can make the most ordinary moment become extraordinary.

This morning, it was this that had us all chuckling. Enjoy!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

4 comments:

Room for More said...

we cracked up laughing when we went to the same elf site last year! I am thankful for belly laughs too. I know you are VERY thankful for GIRLY belly laughs this T-giving especially!

Shannon
www.roomformorekiddos.com

Ramona said...

This is SO funny! You did a great job fitting their heads in the spaces, too!

Unknown said...

Love it! I made my kids do the Charleston :)

momwithfaithandhope said...

What a great way to start my day!!! Too cute.