Saturday, October 18, 2008

While We Play...

We're up north with family and then visiting friends tomorrow so here's a little something to occupy your time while we're busy -- thanks to Blogging Mama Andrea.

A - Age: 37 (but according to my kids, 29)
B - Band listening to right now: Sesame Street All Star Alphabet -- which includes Melissa Etheridge, Dixie Chicks -- highly recommend.
C - Career future: Host of radio show
D - Dad's name: Robert Joseph
E - Easiest person to talk to: My husband (really! I'm not just sucking up)
F - Favorite song: Song for Lucy by Jeff MacDougall (ok, NOW I'm just sucking up)
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither -- but if you tortured me until I answered -- I'd go with the bears.
H - Hometown: Woburn, Massachusetts
I - Instruments: Plenty of toy ones. And a real violin that I swore I'd learn one day.
J - Job: Supervising Producer, momlogic.com
K - Kids: 3, Jacob, Brady and Lucy
L - Longest car ride ever: A 5-week cross country trip with my family but that was in an RV. So I guess the drive to CA from MA when I moved cross country.
M - Mom's name: Janice Elizabeth / Mary Elizabeth
N - Number of people in your house: 5
P - Phobia[s]: Getting it wrong
Q - Quote: "Relax." and "Lucy, don't touch that -- dangerous."
R - Reason to smile: Kids are happily asleep and Daddy just cracked open a bottle of wine.
S - Song you sang last: ABC's with Brady on lead.
T - Time you wake up: Between 5 and 6 am usually.
U - Unknown fact about me: As an anonymous (although I have guesses) reader pointed out recently. I love Barry Manilow. THERE, I SAID IT.
V - Vegetable you hate: (olives aren't a veggie -- OK) I pretty much love most.
W - Worst habit: calling Jeff at work with things that should wait til he gets home is one of many.
X - X-rays you've had: Oh jeez, I don't have enough space for all that. Feet, hand, arm, MRI
Y - Yummy food: Eggplant parm... ice cream... oh great, now I'm hungry.
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries

1 comment:

Tisra said...

olives are a fruit (seeds) :-)

You totally married the right guy- easiest to talk to, makes lovely music, pours wine. Awwwwww.

Have a fabulous trip.