Saturday, August 23, 2008

Writer for Hire


Have you noticed how many, if not most, blogs tend to get pushed aside when the little ones come home? Of course they do--suddenly, mom is being pulled in so many directions, the first thing to go is the updates and photos.

Well, I have the perfect solution for that...

Taiwan Lucy is hiring! OK, so not really "hiring" since the position is unpaid... but think of the fun you'd have entertaining readers while I'm doing things like flying on an airplane, bonding with my daughter, and (the very important) trying to get some sleep. I admit, I have plans to keep the blog up. In fact, I plan to talk more about the realities of parenting, the challenges and struggles, and (what I assume will be) the always-interesting life with three kids 4-and-under.

What you need to do to enter: Write up a sample post (a paragraph or two would suffice) and send it to me at jmomac@mac.com -- the post would become my property and would possibly be posted on the blog along with others for voting. The ideal candidate has the ability to write posts that are funny, heartfelt, informational --and always entertaining.

Come on, people! Are you up for the TL challenge?

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

LOL :) I love this :) How neat :) I pray you find just the right person :)

blessings,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com