Thursday, January 24, 2008

What Do You Think?

Three days ago, I wrote about the Rainbow Connection in our adoption. Today, this was the view from the window just outside my office.

Is this a sign? Will our wait soon come to an end? Or am I just a Mama looking for something to hang on to?

PS While I realized when I posted about the first rainbow that it was the 4 mos mark of when we received our referral, it didn't occur to me until well after I posted this that the rainbow three days later was actually on the 4 mos mark of when we accepted the referral. (remember, we thought about it for three days?)

1 comment:

Mel said...

It's a definite sign of hope, Jackie! Someone is letting you know that you are not forgotten! I know it's been so hard but you've come a long way already. Hang in there, Sweetie.