Monday, July 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Does this make me one of the cool kids now?

If you've read enough blogs, you'll know that there are little games that go around the blogosphere——including being "tagged." And hey, look at that... I'm it! My favorite Blogging Mama from Germany (because I know SO many Blogging Mamas from Germany) tagged me with this 6 question meme. For you not-so-cool kids, that's blog lingo, baby. (trust me, I had to look it up)

What were you doing ten years ago?:
Ten years ago, I was 27 years old, working at NBC and asking my friend Jeff for advice in finding the right guy. Who knew? (for those of you who don't get subtleties, Jeff is now my husband)

Five Items on My To-Do List:
Get my daughter home from Taiwan.
Send pacifiers to Lucy's pal, Samantha.
Lose 8 lbs by my sister's wedding 8/2
Send toys to SLC (Marina said Lucy was definitely needing some)
Figure out where we're staying during trip back east (which is two weeks away)

Snacks I Enjoy:
Yogurt pretzels
Vitamuffins (if you haven't tried, you must)
Cereal (anytime of day)
Sweet/salty bars
Coffee (it's my go-to afternoon "snack")

Places I would Live:
North shore of Massachusetts
Bay area
Tainan
Malibu
Anywhere my family is

What would you do if you were a billionaire?:

Find my creative passion (which is telling because WHY do I need money for that??)
Help every family who wanted to adopt, do so.
Buy the Boston Red Sox
Share with family/friends
Show my kids the world

Jobs I've Had:
(so many!)
Paper Route
Bagger/cashier at grocery store
Manager at Mister Donut
Waitress
Temp at Disney, answering Mickey Mouse's fanmail
Assorted TV positions at WHDH Boston, NBC, Warner Bros.
Supervising Producer, momlogic.com

Rules: Each player posts the answers about themselves, then tags five people to do the same at the end of the post.

I Tag: Tiffanie, Ramona, Holli, and my non-Taiwan adoption pals, Sugar Mama, The Meanest Mom, J.Ko. AND YOU! Yes, you. If you haven't done this on your blog already... join the fun. :)

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

That was so neat to read all that about you :) Thanks for sharing! :) I just love your blog :)

Big hugs,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Tish said...

how fun answering mickey's fan mail!!